Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas spirit

Hey, hey, hey white drops are fallin 
Hey, hey, hey the angels are callin 
Yeah, yeah, yeah Jesus a rising
Christmas is a coming
Hang up your stockings
Christmas is a coming
Angels are coming, so better start believing 
Everyone celebrates, time to start giving
So start this song
Hey, hey,hey Santa is on its way
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah season's greetings
Yeah,yeah,yeah time for caroling. 
Christmas is a coming 
Happy New Year
Christmas is a coming
Ribbons and wrappers 
Christmas tree is all shining
Get all dressed up
hey,hey,hey Merry Christmas
Yeah,yeah,yeah wishing a new year
Hey,hey,hey the world is white and clear
Say no more Christmas is a coming
 Hey,hey,hey no more glooming 
yeah,yeah,yeah there is more blooming
hey,hey,hey everything is ready
Christmas a coming

Update: Final week before christmas break for everyone. I did volunteer work again this week. We had our Christmas party, and did crafts. At the end of the day, they gave me a gift, it was so sweet. They gave me a Apple cinnamon candle. When i brought them up for dismissal, i actually got teary eyed. Didnt cry likethe teacher did, haha   . I had 5 kids hugging me, asking me to come back, there exact words  " Miss Mackenzie, can you please come back after break" " Miss Mackenzie, we love having you in, you are the best Student Teacher".  I love doing volunteer, i cant wait to actually teach them. That class is my favorite, and   I love those cray, kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment