Saturday, November 9, 2013

Im sorry.

This topic is important to me, im literally tearing up writing this. We all make mistakes in life, and sometimes hurt the people in our lives we care about.In my previous post i told you, i went back and started lying to that Special Person (dad2), i feel bad, i cant say "I'm sorry" because it lost it meaning. 
You would think he would be mad at me, but its the opposite, I'm kinda mad at him.
I've lied one to many times, to people that have a special place in my heart. One person, in particular. Can you guess the person? Well, i hope this poem, i wrote, means more than a regular sorry. And that one person, can tell how sincere i really am. Well, lets hope, here it is.

IM SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS
IM SORRY FOR MY BEHAVIOR
IM SORRY FOR MY LYING
I CANT TAKE IT BACK
I WISH I COULD                                         I FEEL SO MUCH GUILT
I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG
I DONT KNOW WHAT, GOT INTO MY MIND
FROM DEEP INSIDE MY HEART, I BRING THIS APOLOGY

I know there is no valid excuse for what i did, im really sorry. I truly care, and what i did was unfair.
I really hope you can forgive me, i really feel awful about lying again. I beat myself up for doing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment