Friday, July 5, 2013

30 day challenge answers

Here are my first nine answers
1. I started cutting myself in 6th grade. I did this challenge, and didnt cut for 6yrs. I graduated high school, and started again, because of stress in my life. I started cutting again because i thought it would relase the stress.
2. My thighs are my main affected area.
3. My main motivation would have to be my science teacher, he is like another father, and he has been supporting me through everything. Also, my siblings, i have to be here for them, they are my main priority in life. I also cant stand scaring the ones that actually care for me.
4. At times i think im addicted to self harm.
5. I dislike the pain and the judgment from people that know i self-harm.
6. I used to like the attention i got from people. I learned though, i dont have to cut to get attention.
7. Ten things that calm me down
     1. Hot yoga 2. Dancing 3. Walking 4. Listening to music 5. Taking nap 6. Drawing 7. Reading 8. Writing
9. Cooking 10. Talking to DAD2

8. That im a smart chick, im worth more than i give myself credit for, that i can make it through anything, and im a beautiful young lady.
9. I have taken pics of two of my cuts. I actually got the advice from someone i tlk to. He gave me the idea, so i can tell myself " kenzie stop, this is stupid". Everytime i fell like cutting, i look at those photos. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. But im not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment