Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"You ok" update

While i was on twitter, i saw this and thought of me.
" I don't want to bother people with my problems anymore, that's why I lie"

I have been doing this lately. I have been lying to mostly everyone, about how i have been doing, about how im feeling. I APOLIGIZE IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE. Yeah, its not good to do. When you do this, you hold in all the anger, stress, emotions, (etc), and when you do that, it does not help at all. I just feel like its the same old stuff with me, and everyone is tired of dealing w/ me. Here is alittle example.
I talked to a family member last night, after a fight i had, tried holding back tears. I told her, that im doing great, she knew something was wrong,(crying gave it away), we talked and i told her, "Im only 18, dealing w/stupid crap at home, i told her i want to go back to that sweet little girl, i was in elementary/middle school. The one who doesnt get on peoples nerves, and get them dissapointed at me".
Her Response:
"Kenzie, your always going to get on peoples nerve, people are always going to be dissapointed in you. And as for going back to that sweet girl in elementary/middle school, you cant go back to her"
Its like wow thanks, nice way to help me, so thats why im just gonna stick to lying to people, who txt me, and ask " You ok"?
This will be a good test of friendship, if someone txts you, "you ok", if people really care, and know you well,and know, something might be wrong they wont say "ok", or ignore you,  when you txt them, they will actually tlk to you, and try to help you. DONT LIE, BE HONEST AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL TXT YOU "OK", "GREAT","AWESOME".
I will even start to being more honest.
You guys leave me comments on here, twitter, or txt me if u know me, on if you did this, and if it improved your friendship/trust w/someone, or if they continued to not help.

No comments:

Post a Comment