Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Transformation Tuesday

Here is a little transformation.
When i was little to now, a graduated high school student, about to start HVCC.
When i was little, i was this perfect child, never did anything wrong. I got along w/everyone. Didnt get invovled where i wasnt supposed to.

Now, im a High School Graduate. I have changed. Im not that much of a Sweet girl anymore. I get in trouble, im arguing and lying to everyone. I feel like im not the type of daughter my parents want at times. I feel like im a bad influence on my siblings.
I feel bad because i get involvedin situation where i dont belong.
I wish i could be that cut girl again, in the photo.
I cant, neither can you. We all grow up, in different ways, different times. Take your time, dont rush anything. I learned this all the hard way. Im still learning the hard way. Believe me. Its hard, but u will love and thank everyone, for yelling at you, for tlking to you at late hrs. For caring and jist listening. TRUST ME LIFE GETS BETTER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment