Monday, July 29, 2013

30 Day Self Esteem Answers

Im not gonna lie, i dont want to do this challenge, but i promised someone i would, so im not gonna break my promise. Some questions dont make sense, but im gonna stick through it, and answer them. Here are the first ten.
1. A facial feature i like about myself, are my eyes.
2. I dont have any physical feature i like about my self.
3. A part of my personality i like is that im funny and sweet.
4. I dont have a habit i really like, i have bad habits like, lying and arguing.
5. I dont like how i think because i tend to make bad decision most of the time.
6. I like that im a caring person.
7. I tend not to feel good about myself. If/when i feel best about myself it would be when im by myself.
8. The last time i smile when some one complimented me, was at my graduation. They told me " you deserve this, and im proud of you"
9. Drawing and spending time w/ friends, and tlking to people who care about me, makes me smile, because im doing somwthing i love.
10. "I am, who i am, because i am my own person". I choose how to act, behave. Nobody makes my choices but me.

My answers will get better, just taking this challenge one day at a time. I will also start writing more, about different things, just going through alot, good and bad. Im also getting ready for work and college. My brother also starts football on the first, so life is stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment