Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Decision Making

Well, everything has been okay lately. I have not sf harmed in 12days. I have not lied to my teacher in 2 days. I went to the doctors, because ive been sick lately and that turned into me having to do a self esteem challenge. With that out, who is ready for a biography?
Its my personal experience with issues.
Relationships
Im 18, and from East Greenbush,Ive dealt with being bullied, being expelled from school, getting in fights. Ive had thoughts of running away. My parents and i dont have a healthy relationship. My Dad, and i fight almost everyday. Ive gotten better on the way i deal w/ it. Normally, i was say, F**k this, and leave the house. I now, ocassionally txt, my Dad2, "SLOW DOWN AND BREATH". I forget every once and awhile. My siblings realtionship w/ me, is good, we fight like everyother siblings do. My mom and i get along well, we dont fight. Thats my realationship, now the important part.
Decision Making.
Ive made some stupid decisions in my life. And if anyone who, nows me, read this, they could comment, on countless stupid decisions, ive made. Im 18, im gonna do it. Im just not gonna lie about them, yes,
1. Ive ran away from home
2. Ive partied before
3. Ive had drinks before,
4. Ive lied, to teachers/principals/parents
5. Ive got into fights, im a teenager, youre gonna want to do it. But let me be the first, to tell you, there stupid choices, ive made. Ive had countless, tlks with a teacher, who has tlked me out of making the same mistakes. And let me tell you, ive got mad at the teacher, he has gotten mad at me, but if it was not for him, i would not be here. I love that teacher for it. I dont know, how i could repay, him for all his hard work, and not giving up on me.
Environment
This is important, i would know. You have to have a calm, and positive environment around you. I can be the first, to tell. I dont have a calm environment, im around fighting, i get in fights. And as a result of that, i get mild- migranes, everyday, i get sick, and just dont want to be here anymore.

My advice to everyone is,
1. Find a teacher, relative, friend, someone you trust, someone who will listen.
2. Learn Hot Yoga, it releases stress. 3. Find a place to get away to, if the environment, is not calm, and safe.
4. Dont make stupid decisions,
5. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FUTURE!!!, ITS YOUR MAIN GOAL.

This, helped me, release some stress from todays, crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment